Excellence in Secure Cloud Computing Research and Education!
- Rodney Rodriguez and Xiaoyin Wang, Static Analysis of File Manipulation Scripts, 24th IEEE Pacific Rim International Symposium on Dependable Computing (PRDC), December 2019.
- Xueling Zhang, Rocky Slavin, Xiaoyin Wang, and Jianwei Niu, Privacy Assurance for Android Augmented Reality Apps, 24th IEEE Pacific Rim International Symposium on Dependable Computing (PRDC), December 2019.
- P. Akello, A. Oluwafemi, Towards Information Security in Non-Corporate Cloud: Examining the Effect of Cognitive LoadTwenty-fifth Americas Conference on Information Systems, Cancun, Aug. 2019
- John Heaps, Xueling Zhang, Xiaoyin Wang, Travis Breaux, and Jianwei Niu. Toward a Reliability Measurement Framework Automated Using Deep Learning (pdf). In Hot Topics in the Science of Security Symposium (HotSoS), April 1-3, 2019, Nashville, TN, USA.
- Shuvra Chakraborty, Ram Krishnan, Ravi Sandhu. Attribute-Based Access Control Policy Mining Problem: Thinking Differently (pdf). Poster presented at Women in Cybersecurity, March 2019, Pittsburgh, PA.
- Justin Gomez, Juan Guerrero, Don Morrison, Yolanda Smith, TCEA Convention & Exposition, C-SPECC Cybersecurity and Cloud Computing Curriculum, February 2019, San Antonio, TX.
- John Heaps, 2019 Emerging Researchers National Conference in STEM, Toward a Pattern-Based Measurement Model for Improving Software Reliability (Presentation), February 2019, Washington DC.
- Mehrnoosh Shakarami, 2019 Emerging Researchers National Conference in STEM, First Place Award for Graduate Oral Presentation in Computer Science & Information Management, February 2019, Washington, DC.
- Mehrnoosh Shakarami, 2019 Emerging Researchers National Conference in STEM,Safety and Consistency of Subject Atrtributes for Attribute-Based Pre-Authorization Models (pptx) February 2019, Washington, DC.
- Trieu Do Van, 2019 Emerging Researchers National Conference in STEM, Predicting NUmber of attacks in IPv4 based on Granger Causality and LSTM Neural Network (Poster) (Presentation), February 2019, Washington DC.
- John Heaps, Rocky Slavin, Xiaoyin Wang. Toward A Code Pattern Based Vulnerability Measurement Model. In SACMAT '18: The 23rd ACM Symposium on Access Control Models & Technologies (SACMAT), June 13-15, 2018, Indianapolis, IN, USA.
- Ravi Sandhu, NSF CREST Center for Security Privacy Enhanced Cloud Computing (C-SPECC) (pptx) (pdf). Poster presented at NSF INCLUDES Summit: Broadening Participation through Center-Scale Research Activities, January 8-10, 2018, Alexandria, VA.
- Smriti Bhatt, Farhan Patwa and Ravi Sandhu, Access Control Models for a Multi-Cloud IoT Architecture (pdf). Poster presented at Grace Hopper Celebration, October 4-6, 2017, Orlando, FL.