Excellence in Secure Cloud Computing Research and Education!
Rodney Rodriguez and Xiaoyin Wang, Static Analysis of File Manipulation Scripts, 24th IEEE Pacific Rim International Symposium on Dependable Computing (PRDC), December 2019.
Xueling Zhang, Rocky Slavin, Xiaoyin Wang, and Jianwei Niu, Privacy Assurance for Android Augmented Reality Apps, 24th IEEE Pacific Rim International Symposium on Dependable Computing (PRDC), December 2019.
P. Akello, A. Oluwafemi, Towards Information Security in Non-Corporate Cloud: Examining the Effect of Cognitive Load, Twenty-fifth Americas Conference on Information Systems, Cancun, Aug. 2019
- John Heaps, Xueling Zhang, Xiaoyin Wang, Travis Breaux, and Jianwei Niu. Toward a Reliability Measurement Framework Automated Using Deep Learning (pdf). In Hot Topics in the Science of Security Symposium (HotSoS), April 1–3, 2019, Nashville, TN, USA.
- Shuvra Chakraborty, Ram Krishnan, Ravi Sandhu. Attribute-Based Access Control Policy Mining Problem: Thinking Differently (pdf). Poster presented at Women in Cybersecurity, March 2019, Pittsburgh, PA.
- Justin Gomez, Juan Guerrero, Don Morrison, Yolanda Smith, TCEA Convention & Exposition, C-SPECC Cybersecurity and Cloud Computing Curriculum, February 2019, San Antonio, TX.
- John Heaps, 2019 Emerging Researchers National Conference in STEM, Toward a Pattern-Based Measurement Model for Improving Software Reliability (Presentation), February 2019, Washington DC.
- Mehrnoosh Shakarami, 2019 Emerging Researchers National Conference in STEM, First Place Award for Graduate Oral Presentation in Computer Science & Information Management, February 2019, Washington, DC.
- Mehrnoosh Shakarami, 2019 Emerging Researchers National Conference in STEM,Safety and Consistency of Subject Atrtributes for Attribute-Based Pre-Authorization Models (pptx) February 2019, Washington, DC.
- Trieu Do Van, 2019 Emerging Researchers National Conference in STEM, Predicting NUmber of attacks in IPv4 based on Granger Causality and LSTM Neural Network (Poster) (Presentation), February 2019, Washington DC.
John Heaps, Rocky Slavin, Xiaoyin Wang. Toward A Code Pattern Based Vulnerability Measurement Model. In SACMAT ’18: The 23rd ACM Symposium on Access Control Models & Technologies (SACMAT), June 13–15, 2018, Indianapolis, IN, USA.
- Ravi Sandhu, NSF CREST Center for Security Privacy Enhanced Cloud Computing (C-SPECC) (pptx) (pdf). Poster presented at NSF INCLUDES Summit: Broadening Participation through Center-Scale Research Activities, January 8-10, 2018, Alexandria, VA.
- Smriti Bhatt, Farhan Patwa and Ravi Sandhu, Access Control Models for a Multi-Cloud IoT Architecture (pdf). Poster presented at Grace Hopper Celebration, October 4-6, 2017, Orlando, FL.